Content typesWebinar White paper Blog and article Conference Podcast Case study Video Cybersecurity 20/20 Workshop Security Conference Cybersecurity 20/20 conference Security IT Study 4.0 transformation Series Big Data Series Cloud Series IT transformation series 2018 IT Study Series Security Series Product brief IT Break
WEBINAR (LES AFFAIRES) : Public Cloud or Private Cloud? That's the real question.
According to an IDC study, 60% of IT spending in 2016 was in traditional infrastructure while the remaining 40% was in the cloud. Within the 2 upcoming years and perhaps even faster, the percentages will reverse and the Cloud will become the predominant infrastructure.
Why? Because many organizations consider the Cloud as a solution to their organization's agility requirements. Now, the question we must ask ourselves is whether we should choose a private or public cloud solution?
3 good reasons to watch:
- Understand the distinctions between the different Cloud offerings
- Adequately meet the requirements of your internal customers
- Determine where your assets are best used
NB: WEBINAR ONLY AVAILABLE IN FRENCH!
*Webinar broadcasted via Les Affaires on October 15, 2019